Meldonium treats heart ischemia and it is consequencesis. It is used in the management of brain circulation disorders. Meldonium is considered to further improve Mental Processes (Memory, Learning, Focus, Concentration, Processing of Information) and reduces Fatigue, Increases Motivation & Alertness. Meldonium principal purpose is to enhance Athletic Training & Competitive Performance at the same time as microcirculation & Oxygen Delivery.
Due to its unique mechanism of action Mildronate, with regards to the prescribed dose, is trusted for the treatment of different heart and vascular diseases, too as for your improvement of labor capacity of healthy people at physical and mental overloads and during rehabilitation period.
• Intellectual and physical stress (including in athletes). Adults – 1 g per day
divided into two 500mg doses. Course of treatment is 10-14 days. If necessary, the procedure is repeated in 2-3 weeks.
• Athletes should take 500 mg – 1 g twice daily before training. Duration of
treatment during preparatory period is 2-3 weeks, throughout competition – 10-14 days.
• Cardiovascular disease. As part of combined therapy: 500 mg -1 g (1-2 tablets) each day, utilizing the whole dose in the past or dividing for just two takings. Course of treatment is 4-6 weeks.
• Cardialgia from the background of dyshormonal myocardiodystrophy – 500 mg each day. Course of treatment is 12 days.
• Disturbed cerebral circulation. In treatment course after elimination of acute disorders: 500 mg – 1 g per day, using whole dose previously or dividing it for 2 takings. In case of chronic disorders: 500 mg each day. General course of treatment is 4-6 weeks. Recurrent courses (usually 2-3 times a year) could be taken after consulting your doctor.
• Diseases of peripheral arteries. 500 mg twice daily.
• Abstinence syndrome in the case of chronic alcoholism. 500 mg 4x per day. Course of treatment is 7-10 days.
• Maximum daily dose is 2000 mg.
Please talk to your physician ahead of applying this or any other nutritional supplements or medications.
Please consult a doctor in connection with required dosage.
There isn't any data of cases of Meldonium overdosage. The drug is low-toxic.
Keep away from direct sunlight.
Keep locked and from children.
Store in dry place at room temperature.
Do not exceed storage temperature above 25 C
Rarely - allergies (redness, rash, itching, oedema), also as dyspepsia, tachycardia, excitement, changes of arterial pressure.
Hypersensitivity, increased intracranial pressure (in violation with the venous outflow, intracranial tumors).
Pregnancy, lactation, children under 18 (capsule, injectable solution) or 12 years (syrup), since safety and efficacy haven't been determined.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
Not recommended in pregnancy (safety have not been proven). At the time of treatment should stop breastfeeding (known perhaps the breast milk gets).
Interaction with other drugs as well as other types of interaction
The drug could possibly be combined with antianginal agents, anticoagulants and antiaggregants, antiarrhythmic drugs, diuretics, and bronchial spasmolytics. It intensifies the action of coronary vasodilating drugs, some hypotensive agents, and cardiac glycosides. Taking into consideration the possible progression of mild tachycardia and arterial hypotension, care ought to be taken when combining the drug with nitroglycerin, nifediphine, alpha-adrenoceptor blockers, hypotensive agents and peripheral vasodilators.
Airmail: 2-3 business weeks
EMS: 3-8 business days
Airmail: 2-3 weeks, EMS: 3-8 business days.